Bloggers who nominate other bloggers for a Liebster Award are supposed to pose 11 questions to be answered by the nominee. I saved my questions for a separate post because I thought it might be fun for anyone to do. So if you need a break from your paperwork, here are some things to ponder:
- What was your favorite book as a kid?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you were given money but you had to spend it on school, classes, or lessons, what would you study?
- If you were given money for travel, where would you go?
- What skill or talent do you wish you possessed that you don’t already?
- Would you rather sing in public to a large audience or jump from an airplane?
- What is your favorite meal for breakfast?
- What fun place to visit or fun thing to do would you like to share with us?
- What scares you?
- If you could talk to a ghost, what would you ask?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Happy pondering and writing!