So how have you been? Are you learning things? To me, it seems that lately most people have been feeling stretched thin and stressed out. Have you been saying “WTF?” more often than not?
Any time we embark on a new course, things tend to get messier before they get better. And right now, with Saturn in Scorpio and Pluto in Capricorn, there are powerful forces afoot, asking us to break down old structures and transform our innermost selves.
For Part 7 of this inner journey, I suggest taking some quiet time for yourself to ponder and write. Consider these twelve topics, and then record your thoughts.
1. Who am I, at the very innermost core? What things, actions, thoughts define me best?
2. What material things really matter to me, and what things do I really need?
3. How do I best communicate? What do I need to be an effective communicator, an effective learner? Can I learn to understand others better?
4. Is my house a home to me? What do I need to feel “at home?”
5. How can I be more joyful, more creative, more childlike? Do I need to be?
6. How can I be more practical, efficient, and organized? Do I need to be?
7. What areas of my life are out of balance? How can I regain balance?
8. What things am I passionate about? Have I lost passion anywhere?
9. Is it time to go back to school, learn something new, travel, or otherwise expand my horizons?
10. Are there areas in my life where I need more structure? Less structure?
11. Are there areas in my life where I’ve become too detached? Do I need to make new friends and join new groups?
12. Do I need to forgive and forget and move on anywhere in my life?
Happy thinking and happy writing!